Foundations, grading & drainage, basements, walkways, and floor, wall and ceiling structures.
Best Home Inspections thoroughly inspects and reports on the following:
Roof coverings, drainage systems, flashings and skylights, chimneys and other roof penetrations.
Service entrance and panels, branch circuits, connected devices and fixtures, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, and making sure your outlets are GFCI-protected.
Fixtures and faucets, water supply systems, drain, waste and vent systems, water heater, vents, flues and chimneys, and any sump pumps or fuel storage and distribution systems.
Heating and cooling equipment, ducts, vents and flues.
Dishwasher, garbage disposal, range hood, range or oven, cooktop, microwave, trash compactor, bathroom exhaust fans, garage door operator, and other built-in appliances.
8951 Country Club Dr.
Douglasville, GA 30134
SysCheck Home Inspection Services provides inspections to the entire Atlanta metro area, including:
From the Home Inspection Blog
- New Inspector Tips: How I got 50+ Google Reviews in 6 Months
- Discover all the Details About Mableton, GA
- 6 Simple Ways to Jump-start Your Real Estate SEO
- 5 Winterization Tips for Your Georgia Home
- 12 Home Maintenance and Repair Videos to Help You With Your Projects
- Carrollton, Georgia: A City Guide to Restaurants, Real Estate, Schools & Events
- A Proactive Homeowner’s Maintenance Guide